I am a 20-something teacher who has yet to fall out of love with YA literature (thanks to fabulous authors such as Norma Fox Mazer, Lois Duncan, Laurie Halse Anderson, and Walter Dean Myers)!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm drooling, well not really, I'm mentally drooling!
Have you read either Pop! or Just Like That?
I think Pop! is one that I've seen on my Amazon recommendations list, did you like it? And Just Like That I swear I've seen at the library book sale the last few weeks but never peaked inside!
I am very soooo very jelous right now! You have a ton of books :D I agree with the Katie above. I will gladly take them if you ever want to get rid of them! :D lol
Lauren: I do have a lot. Maybe too many right now because I am running out of room!
Alea: Girl, you know what? I have not read either book. I think Pop! was on my Amazon recommendations after I bought Rainbow Party.
Bookworm: I haven't read The Black Sheep. It is actually an ARC that I picked up during a conference a long time ago. And thanks, but I don't feel organized. I am totally redoing the shelves soon.
Carol, Katie, & Katie: I hope to start reading more, and once I get through some of these, I will be more than happy to give some away!
Carol: Totally! I have a few that I am really attached to, and will probably keep forever, but I do need to make some room on the shelves. That means that some have got to go!!!
Carol: I am actually keeping that entire shelf. Those are some of my absolute favorites, but now that most of the books are available in paperback, that would make a really good contest! I'm totally keeping that one in mind! Thanks.
Lenore: I am so glad you appreciate that. My parents and fiance are annoyed by it.
19 comments:
I love looking at people's bookshelves. You have tons of books! I'll watch the video tomorrow when I'm able to turn on the sound. :)
-Lauren
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm drooling, well not really, I'm mentally drooling!
Have you read either Pop! or Just Like That?
I think Pop! is one that I've seen on my Amazon recommendations list, did you like it? And Just Like That I swear I've seen at the library book sale the last few weeks but never peaked inside!
Agree with Lauren!
Your shelves are my ideal shelves. Yay! I loved The Black Sheep, what about you? You're so organized and have SO many fab books.
You have so many great books that I want. Makes me wanna go to where you live and steal them ;)
OMG I am so jealous...
If you ever want to get rid of any of them just let me know and I will be happy to take them off your hands ;)
Katie
I am very soooo very jelous right now! You have a ton of books :D I agree with the Katie above. I will gladly take them if you ever want to get rid of them! :D lol
Katie (not the one above)
Lauren: I do have a lot. Maybe too many right now because I am running out of room!
Alea: Girl, you know what? I have not read either book. I think Pop! was on my Amazon recommendations after I bought Rainbow Party.
Bookworm: I haven't read The Black Sheep. It is actually an ARC that I picked up during a conference a long time ago. And thanks, but I don't feel organized. I am totally redoing the shelves soon.
Carol, Katie, & Katie: I hope to start reading more, and once I get through some of these, I will be more than happy to give some away!
Well, I wanted to be just like you so I grabbed Just Like That today at the library :D I need to re-look into Pop!
Shalonda: Really?! You'll give some of those books away? *very happy* :D
You know my e-mail! :)
Carol: Totally! I have a few that I am really attached to, and will probably keep forever, but I do need to make some room on the shelves. That means that some have got to go!!!
Awesome Shalonda! Will you part with the Pretty Little Liars series? *bats eyelashes*
I'll be happy to trade with you if you want, as well. :)
I love that the shelves are bent under the weight of all your fabulous books!
Carol: I am actually keeping that entire shelf. Those are some of my absolute favorites, but now that most of the books are available in paperback, that would make a really good contest! I'm totally keeping that one in mind! Thanks.
Lenore: I am so glad you appreciate that. My parents and fiance are annoyed by it.
Well my email is kbpup903@yahoo.com so if you ever do get ready to give some of those books away just let me know.
Haha well at least I tried. ;)
And yes, a giveaway of all those books would be great! Just remember to lean in my favor...;)
Wow. I agree with the Katies. I just want to come over and steal some :P
If you ever want to get rid of any, let me know! I'm always up for a trade!
Seeing all your lovely books this week makes me think you might enjoy the meme I just tagged you for!
I had so much fun doing it!
http://aleapopculture.blogspot.com/2009/01/bookshelf-meme.html
Katie & Harmony: I will definitely keep you both in mind!
Carol: You're too silly!
Alea: I will complete the meme this week. Thanks for tagging me!
Yay! I hope you have fun doing it!
Post a Comment