Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
Before I begin, I must say if you were not nominated (that means you, Proximity Award winners), it does not mean I don't love you. Usually, I get really carried away with these, so I decided to nominate 5 people who amaze me with their blogs and awesome attitudes.
1. MssJos of Reviews of Young Adult Literature: This teacher in training has an awesome passion for YA!
2. Kelsey of Just Blinded Book Reviews: She has spunk and is such fun! I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!
3. Erika Lynn of Kiss My Book: She has amazed me with her up and coming blog! It is already better than some blogs that have been around for a long time. Her energy and sweet personality make her a gem!
4. Catt of The Dream Reader: She's another new blogger (can't you tell I love my fellow newbies) who has done a fantastic job. She is always so honest, yet never nasty about her opinions. She's so nice and I'm excited to have her as part of the YA Community!
5. Lenore of Presenting Lenore: Lenore is one of the queens of blogging! I love her so much because she is so classy! She's genuine and just so personable and can always put a smile on my face!
So there you have it! My five friendlies I can't get enough of!!!



6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Thank you x10! Today's newbies are tomorrow's... somthing awesome, lol. Thanks again =D
oh, that is so sweet! thanks so much! and I think you are a gem too!
My first award! Thank you so much! You are so sweet, and I am so grateful for all the help and info you have given me! I love the picnic basket!!! :)
...And I nominated you for the Proximity Award! Details at my blog. (:
Aw! It is always nice to wake up, check your e-mail and see such fab things said about yourself :)
Right back at you!
YAY! I'm so happy somebody else wants to do it:)
There's just a broader range of books to talk about if it's not just new...
-amy
congrats on the award btw...
Post a Comment