Thursday, February 19, 2009

GoldenGirl Contest

I loved GoldenGirl so much that I thought I'd share it with someone else. I am giving away a brand new copy of GoldenGirl by Micol Ostow to one lucky winner.

What do you have to do to win the book with the pretty cover?  In order to be entered, visit this link. It contains ALL of the Bradford Novels websites.  Choose at least one website to visit, and come back and tell me what you loved about the site you chose.  Of course, you should visit ALL the websites, but regardless of how many sites you tell me about, you only get one entry (sorry).

To earn extra entries, leave a comment on my GoldenGirl review (if you've already done so, it counts, no need to comment again), interview with Micol, and/or Micol's video/book trailer post.  Each comment (1 per post) will count for 1 extra entry.

You will also get an extra entry if you post a link to this contest on your blog (sidebars are fine).  Please provide the link in the comments.

That means you can get a total of 5 entries for this fabulous book!  

*Contest ends on Saturday, February 28 at 11:59 p.m. EST

11 comments:

susan said...

You new layout is pretty. Off to do as you asked. Thanks.

susan said...

I looked at the Twitter site for FrontPaige. I so don't get i-speak. I really am old.

I also checked out Out of Africa
http://jeremystuff.tumblr.com/

Why? I'm political, socially-conscious. Liked it.

Erika Powell said...

I love that the characters have their own blogs. And I really like the video Micol posted going through the website.
great contest and awesome new layout!

Erika Powell said...

I also added you to my contest roundup
http://kissmybook.blogspot.com/2009/02/contest-roundup.html

Anonymous said...

Toni the Tigress - well, I have to say I loved the whole tiger theme. The layout rocked, the writing was cute, and it even had pictures! =)

Unknown said...

Toni the Tigress's blog rocked. Layout=sweet, writing=cute, pictures=cool. Overall, very awesome!

Anonymous said...

i visited high and m,ighty blog and like the pics that told a story.
theodoragroger@yahoo.com

Bonita H said...

It's a close call. I would probably say that it's either Pret-A-Party or My Life in Three Acts. I can't tell which one I like more, though...

Sara

Reverie said...

http://www.smoochsweets.com/menu.html

SMOOCh...waht a neat title for one and then... GELATO! need i say more?

btw i'm posting ur contest on my website

Paradox said...

I visited the Pret-a-Party blog, which I liked because of the layout.

I commented on all three posts.

I posted about the contest here: http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/2008/12/official-contest-list.html

paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

Steph Su said...

I'm so confused. Is that site for real? Is Bradford Prep real? That's a pretty legit-looking website it has! Scared me for a second. I looked at the Bradford Prep blog and was amused to see how they round up famous people's paraphernalia for auctions. :)