Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If you would like to win a book of your choice, this post is for you!

Laura of Laura's Review Bookshelf is looking to expand her blog.  In order to do so, she is running a contest!

All you have to do is click here, follow her blog, and tell her that I recruited you.  Once you have done so, post about the contest on your blog to recruit more people to her blog.  She will randomly choose 3 winners who will receive a book of their choice!  Easy, right?

Laura's site really is awesome and I truly am a huge fan, so I recommend you check it out, even if you don't enter the contest!

Edit:  There will now be 4 winners!  Two will be recruiters and two will be new followers of Laura's blog!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at your pics of your shelves and your In My Mailbox post, and I noticed that you don't own a copy of the wonderful, sure to win an award book, titled Rowan of the Wood. Why is that? I recommend that you order a copy ASAP. You're really missing out! Check out the authors' blog www.christineandethanrose.com

Shalonda said...

Well, I did win Laura's contest, so maybe I'll request it as my prize!

Thanks for the recommendation!

Alea said...

Yeah you know, I heard it was great so it must be. Right?

Anonymous said...

That's great that you're getting a copy. I just love the cover! It's the best one I've seen! :)

I'm glad that you will be posting a review!

susan said...

Hi Sholanda,

I followed the link and was too late. Teachers and librarians are my favorite people. Would you help promote us? Win a book in the process. We're not an exclusive site for teens but we do promote YA books and our organization supports young girls and women.

We're currently running a contest to promote our group. Please check out Color Online. Want to know what kind of books we offer, check our Prize Bucket.